Monday, October 4, 2021

The Defense of Parecon

I have a feeling I'm going to make long posts more often, or something of that sort. So if I take a long time to post, I apologize.

------------------------

Either way, here's my baby for October: a response to 6 critiques of parecon, each tedious as heck to go through. Admittedly, a lot of it is short quips, but taking the time to explain why a lot of the points are wrong would've made this appear in November and not October.

The goal of this document was to try and refute as many possible criticisms as I can and gently guide others to places to help elaborate on the points I mention here. I cannot promise everything here is perfect in rebuttal, but its better than nothing.

Enjoy!
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1pbPzmf1pkOTTjy5keYHpvw-17opDOuLKFZmeNT919hE/edit?usp=sharing

No comments:

Post a Comment

A small qualm about definitions

 One of the small, nagging issues I've found myself occasionally re-encountering is the definition of a commodity. My post on this is pa...