Sunday, December 12, 2021

Small Update

This isn't going to be anything major; I just wanted to make sure I didn't leave this blog as dry as a desert since last month.

--------------------

As a small update to my hobby of economics, I finally have a chance to get a real copy of Unorthodox Marxism in my hands once Christmas comes along; this means I'll be able to start getting a complete idea of what Albert/Hahnel have in political economy. I'm hoping to work on not only making a condensed version of the book, but to also have it up in either a Word document or PDF file so that way people can easily access it.

I'm not closer to really figuring out a generalized SRTV (however its possible that I may have ran into an issue; more on that later), however as a friend managed to help me find the elusive page 360, I find that Albert/Hahnel did start with a price for the first good (R):

But before I do anything else in regards to Unorthodox Marxism, I'm getting the book.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As an aside on my IRL presence, I've recently been accepted into East Carolina University through their Pirate Promise program, which means that once I finish my associates degree at my local community college, I can transfer to ECU without hassle. I'll be able to continue working on my thoughts on economics more extensively there, and I hope to be able to provide more content to share on here (aside from Unorthodox Marxism, of course). I'm deeply grateful for this opportunity, and I hope to put it to good use in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A small qualm about definitions

 One of the small, nagging issues I've found myself occasionally re-encountering is the definition of a commodity. My post on this is pa...